Re: [CBQ] interesting use of HW Pullmans, CB&Q in the 1950s

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com, jshorvath10583@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] interesting use of HW Pullmans, CB&Q in the 1950s
From: rgortowski@aol.com
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 20:07:24 -0400 (EDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1346458063; bh=mHhNx3zd8kaTm717zJQh4wq0AoxQeeFf2JfPVlhSCJk=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:To:In-Reply-To:X-MB-Message-Source:X-MB-Message-Type:X-Mailer:X-Received:Message-Id:x-aol-global-disposition:X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE:X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT:x-aol-sid:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=hDXSgYkYvUngOJrZ+a9+R4tDVbV1ips1BA/0+rxBjnn7zQgkriShypuDYRxQe9ljN9tUSpZn6cwba/8UnCVxES9TUwd7mgMw5vfuGz55LR7ERLvbDUO8B0B6013AMa2o
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Pete,

The timetable assignment does not call for the Pullman - it is supposed to be a coach.  Any insight on why they were using a Pullman to St. Louis?  Was it being used as a coach?

Rich G