Re: [CBQ] Away from home accomodations

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Away from home accomodations
From: dhartman@mchsi.com
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 13:25:08 -0500 (CDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1345832709; bh=rwOm7oTMd13EsjQ8u4FRNdL/AXtsKqTLJHYv1wL/4jU=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Authority-Analysis:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=MxJ2toCVDJBxGG1la67fzUg4uoYgOmGPjO/pzwKXhi6Ly5+vTOHvOPMzL6otxNqmzdoGAmt4mBeV6Linu3XID/Xbpi5F7VipPhbp/Pi7Xs6BOx0V6byoGFpJ2Jpua7aU
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I guess that was Casey's idea - being home every way. But that commute! (He
originally did all his commuting via passenger trains on Q, MR, IC, etc. But
the best laid plans.....)