[CBQ] Re: CB&Q 40' Combination Door Car Resin Cast Sides

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: CB&Q 40' Combination Door Car Resin Cast Sides
From: "killercarp" <killercarp@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 15:05:05 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1345302310; bh=wca2za5OZxAR2bGrXHQ0L4ItbUdNWcw3c2usBnQje4I=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=rNpnng0N65oS8F6sj+Yt0lyQL0EXegYVZ5EuB3sl8k1MRLmyGFXiRMfBLRrjKkkC4Fdunnfo2PTvU/clQ6CN6i+vwlvWYu9IoUOiMlMUsjYdndfzIEHORDtMCeyzEclo
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Here is the finished XM-2 combo door I had on display at the St. Louis RPM.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/timvanmersbergen/7624054316

Tim VanMersbergen
South Elgin, IL

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com