[CBQ] Re: Cab Signals

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Cab Signals
From: "Brian" <BM4110@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 02:18:09 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1345256291; bh=kqTPgoWqva9kFcpz5O6EAViEC0uA4ikyFR80IwCbhPU=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=ZE0T7JE5UYB3/aoa58KhOq70nfRq9lraI/JakQVlytXzkivXs0d8/YUwS4uIS7BV21Ul+4FfbwRFtiI/9AXBq/xynpObzV5ohiwuidktNusvRxUTq5cx+E6fLLQKEIgB
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
This FRA authorization came through. The dinkies are the only trains using cab
signals. I have ridden the head end of #5, and they didn't have them.

One time I was a collector on a dinkey, and our cab car had a cab signal
failure. Since I was conductor qualified, they required a second rules and
characteristics qualified man in the cab. I rode along calling signals, and
didn't have to deal with collecting fares.

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com