Re: [CBQ] Silver Streak Zephyr

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Silver Streak Zephyr
From: Robert McNay <CptMatt@ameritech.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 07:27:34 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1344349658; bh=srMk7sgRFDixBXanm+zMuUpFg73kG7FaDIiSQR3hon8=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=sZB6pNp2AWTITU/rzQScayUMlFDkuCXnJP7ozcR7/7417pEbqGEgb4nVO/zhTFVptknzVRNzGYr06f/TmwDdhvFKFt0u+hispiSR5gBdM3IXef0ruT7W0pvZkmebK2EX
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Not only this, but I believe Kato's primary market is Japan, where HO is almost non-existant. I would love nothing more that to see them do HO models the various Japanese Shinkansen, which they have done in N.

RLM