Re: [CBQ] LaCrosse RR Show this Saturday

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>, "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] LaCrosse RR Show this Saturday
From: Latz Pat <pter777opm@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 15:47:54 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1342651676; bh=AUYebnOqiuqHtAzu7paVN81cV/wb/E996fcO8RM6jmk=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=lfXyetDId0t3Bx0mCl0iYtt0zFh+ABOptFvK+0feE+2qWhOJSZSrNmsHCXQNAF4tc0pggdTRWasMlWidEyJolXAtm6JtebVynJZg8ODOgHmtItTWwIiTqIBbbABY6MAq