RE: [CBQ] FW: Wheel

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] FW: Wheel
From: "Charlie Vlk" <cvlk@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 18:16:58 -0500
Cc: <chevus01@yahoo.com>
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1342135025; bh=S0SzAIBPRifEEZMETgY3ib703B1Wgu6Ms/JN8IX/z+8=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Cc:References:In-Reply-To:Message-ID:X-Mailer:thread-index:Content-Language:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=pahJfnag9ufcuCq3AnfJwL3is6iz7J7dMay2nBB5Ivr1X6h0qQtC6RuQWTkP7ulDgLPWtw9YA2u7Zac+eP/3BIhojcoaY7O5uU2ryQpT1xHykTz/TexFKqat27E0iYIc
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Dave-

Years ago, before political correctness took over, I would have said it was a wheel from a  Polish track speader (the flange being in the center instead of the inside edge) but today that would be offensive, so I have to say I don’t know what the wheel is from.
<gggg>
Charlie Vlk

Hi all,

This one stumped me…initially I thought it might be a wheel from a farm implement, but I’m not sure.

If anybody has an idea of what this wheel might be for, please chime in!!

Dave Lotz

Pooler, GA