Re: [CBQ] Photos/data needed

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Photos/data needed
From: "Rupert & Maureen" <gamlenz@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 13:28:48 +1200
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1340674124; bh=HD9o1rd8XOdvlTVmoorKhY5b2l3jJu4+E4Ziiq7j4F4=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Cloudmark-SP-Filtered:X-Cloudmark-SP-Result:X-IronPort-Anti-Spam-Filtered:X-IronPort-Anti-Spam-Result:X-IronPort-AV:X-Received:Message-ID:To:References:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=LGV+QUPAmED1jxJYK4YCPXj7iw8T/Nqs661Fh7P60RDuNSgh2piBVxVigR0FuT8SPgjoSXejAuQJdvPF0kYkTX7tw8TpeHcwA2FEI7fUynW6vJNXgzDgQaLDqiPxunfx
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
John

Are you referring to the script version or block letter version of the Way of
the Zephyrs/Everywhere West paint scheme, and which
cars are you enquiring about?

Burlington Bulletin 12 has  photos of Burlington Refrigerator Express insulated
boxes with the block letter scheme but none of them
have the Way of the Zephyrs/Everywhere West script paint scheme, although there
were various BRE reefers from 1949 onwards with this
scheme.

Insulated box cars of classes RBL-4, -4B, -4C, -5, -5A and -7 bore RBBQ
reporting marks - other classes of BRE insulated cars bore
RBBX or RBCS reporting marks.

Rupert Gamlen
Auckland NZ