Re: [CBQ] UPDATE: Vol. 3 Strauss via Four Ways West

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] UPDATE: Vol. 3 Strauss via Four Ways West
From: Bryan Howell <tubaman21@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 12:53:32 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1340654014; bh=Qd6QgxHlLdNMlhmM6MROhrc94czgav0qMGeWUJfO0rA=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=AbjOSN9jEClIogxy+abrAfi57OyTOgiyfijdvhIbu3XnY2jN/qBfrG4ezwte26yuA3deqhPrF3zgLmt5/LAYasgsBQKgjvpYIZ0gyKSj+rqDI29p/0p94oDggOLTWm7r
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

This was previously posted:

Due for publication during mid to late June is a new title from Four Ways West
Publications. "Burlington Route Passenger Trains - Volume Three". It is a 208
page hardbound book featuring an operational history on most "Q" passenger
trains, including the forwarded trains to/from Chicago for the GN, NP, and
WP/D&RGW. Not only are the famous Zephyrs featured, but the many short/local
passenger consists are also included. The author, John F. Strauss, Jr.'s father
was in Burlington middle management, and John retained many "official" records,
including actual passenger train consists, and much more, which are featured in
this book. There is also a complete index of passenger car photographs which
appear in all three volumes in this historical series. We would like to offer
Burlington Route Historical Society members a pre-publication price. Members
ordering before June 30th, the cost is $46 plus $4 shipping/handling; California
orders include $4 tax. The regular price will be $59.95 after June 30th. Mail a
check/money order to: Four Ways West Publications - 14618 Valley View Ave. - La
Mirada, CA 90638, or Email orders to; fourwayswest@... or fax orders to;
714-521-5664, or give us a call at: 714-521-4259 8-5 (Pacific Daylight Time). We
accept Visa and MasterCard.

Bryan J. Howell