RE: [CBQ] Photos/data needed

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Photos/data needed
From: "John Hagen" <sprinthag@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 21:03:11 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1340676193; bh=cEJZd7CiZYATHRTYiEkLVPVU35d242OoUm5aKS09+Rk=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-Received:To:References:In-Reply-To:Message-ID:X-Mailer:Thread-Index:Content-Language:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=alnKZX33nN/szVY4AtVcbx89MAojnjBsD9SyflJdEIM5jK+41W9+l+KxY6PFXgXWZNorMCZVwKKO8bpXEdkPXCzhZTYRb6GJpUUeyHo1wpfzxwvWLk8ESHSm/VX/puHn
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Hi Rupert,

I’m looking for the script style (the one that isn’t in the bulletin naturally).

I’ve already done a set for the RBBQ pre-merger green cars but that’s too new for this guy.

Well, thanks for checking for me.

John Hagen