[CBQ] Re: Waycar book

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Waycar book
From: "qmp211" <milepost206@mchsi.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 17:03:19 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1339779803; bh=HuZGstOrH5O5LElV+yfllVWrcrZr7iZPpupl3mdEuek=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=G1tBl8+eJfMvb3dr1q3lZfLC3b3jpT7jS950nzn+0xheSIFpjf+DzzkDDcVuhwmXIzcE2jsaciA9mjLqtJUdo2LTER/9LzrnShqS+ZWuYkhoMOHIDbKl/59ELc36fb7z
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hi Micheal,

I can't provide any more detail than the caption suggests. I purchased the
slide from Arnie Brukhardt's collection owner and it is an original Kodachrome
mount with Arnie's hand writing apparently dating the image as 1975. The Kodak
processing date is also 1975. But that doesn't prove anything.

Since Arnie is dead the date will remain unexplained.

Wish I had more details but I am sure someone will be able to get closer on the
date.

Being a former Q employee, who is Jim Hill?

Randy

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com