[CBQ] Re: C&S 74 now at Colorado RR Museum

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: C&S 74 now at Colorado RR Museum
From: "glen brewer" <gbrewer@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 15:19:50 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1337095203; bh=PHxc58WEJghvEPVIa/TAG0HILfMqaRdFWB/cS7kh83A=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=lCgScVmRj3JZg9056jEKr+xCPUbnwcBS/HNYds0VK81lmLo1DWE27anrWk8gg2jqLAoQHFFJTayTejLjKp7IjAuckBN3hrjkXNduf8StvzGwAwdBbmDkscPHxWf+t8Kj
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

It is my understanding, based on the same reasoning, that it will revert to RGS 74 by late summer after an official dedication ceremony by Boulder.

Glen Brewer
Is this any way to run a railroad museum?