[CBQ] Re: Carrollton branch line (again)

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Carrollton branch line (again)
From: "Mike" <atsf1014me@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2012 14:07:35 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1336572458; bh=ZMa4F8ZHMg2IhXNNs0i+JXDee4hxkxJg0xHNZ+BFRvk=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=nwd0UbDmpIUU9MNi6EsxuxbKiCO0rdIwqg1nKerlI56CEIaQ1XYLZg2HExxnqS9aOUiTBs5dbzPa6A7hWOVgoL17hGUm5KmIYNLmg4yYLIcprAQz6V/A6Pod9/iEz4ra
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Group,
Shots of this line and other CB&Q lines in northern Missouri are exactly what I
am still looking for to finish the photo-gathering stage of my upcoming "Rails
Around Missouri" book.
John Swearingen sent me a flash drive with some fabulous shots of the
Laclede-Unionville branch with both Q and BN-painted geeps, and they were
definitely print-worthy, but unfortunately my book is all-color, so I was not
able to use them.
With the way the book is being arranged geographically, I am at a point where I
can't move on until I either find more CB&Q/BN shots from northern MO or decide
they aren't to be found and do without. Obviously I'm hoping for the former,
not the latter.
If you have shots you are willing to share, let me know. We'll make the
arrangements offline.
Thanks,
Mike Kelly 314 809-9310, atsf1014me@yahoo.com<mailto:atsf1014me@yahoo.com>

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com