[CBQ] Re: "Clover Series" Heavyweight Pullman Sleepers

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: "Clover Series" Heavyweight Pullman Sleepers
From: "Jonathan Harris" <jonathanharris@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 18:45:20 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1335379522; bh=i7o1VUJxVNkan97QYLEca/1J39YB5lmqIUR8wus/DwM=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=hlypXLxjobSxxmcN4L2uq5kM1iNzuRglXgRMxr4Lsq9oV9SsG3cD7bB76DZNgrmgQiAKMy8/yxyU0EsrCo1rtw7f9uy/hbKwwkKXdC5kBqhdZVFL9OmwIReUSmDkLVT/
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
The same photo (in color) is in Mike Spoor's CB&Q Color Guide to Freight and
Passenger Equipment, p. 29.
jonathan

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com