Re: [CBQ] Posting a lot of photos?

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Posting a lot of photos?
From: "Burtron Armbrust, Sr." <wb8ebs@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 17:50:26 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1334796628; bh=/eRxIcavH29n3SLTlZSD5EakTDNbG6Gmp6I29CX3T3M=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=i52FXu+LgPmEYeidkh6dnfJa36878DkvtUuLvYGISuz5tmXq2dQQdrl59+w62ZOoXVQoS1dx69X+mbtoLWFIF/bb43ZxmK9UayJHVSeIMPrBmG8BsJ6fuSB2Ej1BH4zB