[CBQ] Posting a lot of photos?

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Posting a lot of photos?
From: Jan Kohl <j.kohl@wildblue.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 21:35:39 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1334626560; bh=Pt0TFjY3I/Hg+pbVNOrouyAQVAbo4M6f0ZmqgCUE4f4=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Google-DKIM-Signature:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:User-Agent:To:X-Gm-Message-State:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=cQKY9gLvfcFzJUO3gl2SxSV1H3sZ35/OqhkpjoeNvEmV32bHgZlWOpJHdJSWiRxoklS5syfny2z+JymuOG5KVLpNea/57Y/WvEfGEJUO/mahWtx6SrZtzoTnS6jznxDh
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Ok, folks...

As mentioned earlier, I'll be moving a lot of files and photos to
Burlingtonroute.com gallery.  Don't worry, you don't have to be a member to
enjoy the full gallery.  I do this on an occasional basis to clear the Yahoo
groups in case one day Yahoo changes it and we lose photos or run out of space.

Photos will be permanently displayed on Burlingtonroute.com

As well, I typically rename the files so that when they are moved you know what
the photo is about, and I also try to make sure that the contributor's name
goes
in the filename.  We want to make sure people get full credit for the items
they
post.  (Note that I didn't do this the first time around, but will be doing
that
from now on...if you have a photo in the current gallery that you'd like to
make
sure you get credit for, just let me know).

Finally, *if you are a regular contributor of photos*, I'll be more than happy
(and would suggest) that you get with me so I can set you up an account in the
Burlingtonroute gallery.  Then you can upload your own photos as you wish, you
can put your name in, and I won't have to move them some day... :)

People like Hol, Doug Harding, Bill Diven, Dave, Bill Ewinger, Bob Nelson, Ted
Lemen, Karl Rethwisch and a few others...so if you would, please ask me for a
login and I'll be glad to set you up and explain how to upload photos.  It's
really easy, and you don't need any other program than your browser.

Cheers!

Jan Kohl
BRHS Admin

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com