Re: [CBQ] The Burlington Waycars – Update

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] The Burlington Waycars – Update
From: "Burtron Armbrust, Sr." <wb8ebs@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 18:08:54 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1334797737; bh=8dabBp2xCXMBo77cq6DsYJe5y1KBHAVurULB5GQs0+c=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=Oz7nD32dqnWSTvFOqfC0GcHogkqKJzSqQwUQqBASvSH+CWk2j5tvWssC1eimTo6M0ANjipXMKcZhHilvW+UX5igZvnwbfBXa7K6brg61hzEqa44t2/TwqaepfOsWNVoS