Re: [CBQ] Review of "Waycars"

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Review of "Waycars"
From: Dan <dlgrobe@ameritech.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 16:25:31 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1332537996; bh=Wn0/7smL74OwRLsAxTPDDGyrU6ERnhsT827TkHVt9k0=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-Received:References:X-Mailer:In-Reply-To:Message-Id:To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=sNKaClDeAayYhVvnOxbE/cund4SzR2GKnHJm0pBz9KnSu5bvdIT+mZ/UfuPQH3Rhg27RVJoGNwnJEnEmIQruPsepSXLJekmQFLXLTINmx4rgNcxodV9wxxfygOf4hYLC
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Thanks for the review. Can't wait for my copy to arrive.

Dan

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com