RE: [CBQ] CB&Q Steam

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] CB&Q Steam
From: "Dave Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 19:47:20 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1331941552; bh=eJtPeSMgsHEBAQ56dIsaFjqypSDvPKfy+fZF4g3yioc=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-Received:To:Message-ID:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:Importance:X-MimeOLE:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=hpFJWwXmf4oR2jzmbALsFtBJtmx4V4F2qSxX6MOxjY8c1V3Snq3aFqjse8t8BJBEv+LJyomWl6MxZPVXUfr1u9sGZPAMdTUIhKWQFPT/e8vzYz+7utO4RygOGdKmhvWs
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Hi All,

Several folks have emailed me asking pertenant questions regarding the post on the O5 restoration group and project.  I emailed Lindsey (See the copy at the bottom of this email), and below is her response and her email address if you would like to contact her.

Dave