[CBQ] CB&Q Steam.

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] CB&Q Steam.
From: "lindsey_m_fowler" <lindsey_m_fowler@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 06:42:46 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1331644934; bh=ISicsgii6uYA6DfXc/Ghxq/PiWYLyJ6hB7VwjuZL5y4=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:Received:Received:Received:DKIM-Signature:Received:Received:Received:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:X-eGroups-Approved-By:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=YRSikM+9pusMUN1BxTp7Ima55zf98r2+9hPfHqrVsVjXNBwWdjorE6q1TsfFSuhKBLVrpRID1yyMjMzV4Js6vJKtIR45oU7s2ALfoTPSY0okJv6eL2Bkurrv7v9fBxgh
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1331644932; bh=Vk9D573PSvzxCQAc7sruj8wBQA6P+ayki0PmvETrRtM=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Date:To:Message-ID:User-Agent:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:Subject:X-Yahoo-Group-Post:X-Yahoo-Profile:X-YGroups-SubInfo:Sender:X-eGroups-Approved-By:X-eGroups-Auth; b=Lg9rEZO2DCZbbHLhmZSaZUrPF2VPQAeOy5fmW35Up/tjvOciYqXEMedI14V0DOqvqoVH/7fF2xgJSIbtZOfjf4Zm4HuUVOaCKKY/j6RtxWPRkJk9PJqxkMWE9o+lHMxS
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hello,

My name is Lindsey Fowler. I am on the board of the recently formed
organization Burlington Route Locomotive Group. We are looking into a  possible
multi-year rebuilding project of an O5b, and I was wondering if there was any
interest here to see a CB&Q Northern under steam again?

We are a newly formed and serious organization with several who have already
restored two well known steam loco restoration experts on our board and others
as consultants  at this time. We have the experience of other steam project
managers willing to help as much as they can. We will be a one chief operation.
Everyone answers to him or his designated project manager. Adherence to the
requests of the Board chairman is mandatory for anyone wanting to be involved
in this project.

I am looking for volunteers to be in place once we have worked out an agreement
with the owner of the O5 we have been looking at.

I cannot say anything else about this project as of yet, but more info will be
available as we progress. We need dedicated and knowledgeable steam fans who
have the time to help fully restore an O5b under leadership.

The Loco will be somewhere between St. Joe and the Continental Divide..ha..
That's all I can say.  Please let me know if anyone of experience and knowledge
of Steam is interest in or out of this group.
If there are questions, let me know what they are.

Thank you all for your time.

Lindsey Fowler
The Burlington Route Locomotive Group

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com