Re: [CBQ] Re: Q Fan Trips

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Q Fan Trips
From: Cy Svobodny <ctsvobodny@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 09:03:16 -0800 (PST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1331226199; bh=G6Ft08boHJHFTqMk0Dsb3TqN9snsI0OIP+qrFhly9Zs=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=rEXVr4bZvPh8E53FDXwmF9aBH9DkpDSwqKg2e18l9CHZkHULDHb72szfJDoMZRFSndRUdUH/L1akOk3zPBWU7oztyBlVJpUIDb5t6ek0yLJsX8MFCfopr9kEaRGkClSa