FW: [CBQ] Coal Packet Dimensions

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: FW: [CBQ] Coal Packet Dimensions
From: "Nelson Moyer" <ku0a@mchsi.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 08:56:19 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1331045770; bh=71jfMMNUzTOZOAJmXx9UrNAfI3Dm6KlarAc2oYKxuSY=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Authority-Analysis:To:Message-ID:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:Importance:Thread-Index:X-MimeOLE:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=R04zvDfQlTfaRn2/9lT688L643tREkYQywPkf2Zkb3KRxztChA6qORb4iRbjem3l8BK3hLw6EbZ76GR22FGXlmhm2btpkG/TK4+YUtf/+2DDxWb2OMGNMl0sX/+NUeze
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Somehow my last post repeated Hol’s message instead of including the response below.

Nelson