[CBQ] Looking for Brookfield, Missouri seniority list

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Looking for Brookfield, Missouri seniority list
From: "smokyjoe66" <js08ws62@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 17:32:23 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1330277547; bh=nTD+N54hoKy/VBfSlFo1vdEEUZVRC9DpC/eSLarOflw=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=W3pZqlYMbrpKmLFMnf4W5OJ1PbPiijx4oXd6fHLkaV0hKZgRPrmU++CjgfCK+UxvboZFqekVBRpizWcBCnINim6bTZq3T5xZ1l1JpWSIuu+8deYj9Hwp/FunYer31VSS
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
For many decades, Brookfield, Missouri, was a crew change point for the CB & Q
railroad.

Does anyone have a seniority list for men working out of Brookfield, between
the years 1940-1955?

The list does not have to be complete, and a copy will do nicely.

If someone does have such an animal and wishes to respond, please contact me
off-line telling me what you have and what you want for it.

Will take this opportunity to thank everyone who kindly responded to my request
for "horror stories" regarding custom model detailers taking your model and not
doing the work, and eventually not communicating at all. That "situation" of
mine is still continuing and now entering its eighth month. Some of the stories
sent were truly terrifying.

Thanks to everyone.

~ John A. Swearingen
    1015 N. Monroe