Re: [CBQ] Next video of CB&Q fantrips...

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Next video of CB&Q fantrips...
From: Llarryo1@aol.com
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 11:01:29 -0500 (EST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1329408097; bh=GF2vw8FJ+qQ49Fw6DQihe+ifdJHapEqRcNCuDgJS30s=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:X-Mailer:x-aol-global-disposition:X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE:X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT:x-aol-sid:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=iYYbKH8Cbo0UF8Qsqj5eU18uixQE1QZ6GWzwVW1AZ+uf33agsJkwMnvivt/OpD1MBwv4aYFqcZnhltrA9i/7dg7QSsSyI0Lti8UbaV79F27ipMqVGgYhPawzumXlDIMb
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Jan,
Thanks for posting this video to YouTube!

This is the video that I asked the group about a few weeks back. I bought a copy at a train show, but my copy apparently was a copy of a copy of a copy etc., and had lost some of its quality. John Bender loaned me his copy, which was much better than mine, and I transferred it to DVD. I sent a DVD to Jan, who digitized it, and posted it for ALL to see.

Anybody else have some film or early video tape buried in their closet that they might want to share with all of us?

Larry Owen