RE: [CBQ] Covered Hoppers in Plastic Pellet Service

To: <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Covered Hoppers in Plastic Pellet Service
From: Rick Keil <rkeil6721@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 17:13:17 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1329347599; bh=IZiRXtG/2wHfwzXKlSU0c7tW1pLexxo8OChrpdPIbYs=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:Importance:In-Reply-To:References:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=Jb7u3pUMSKaI6Qxd0nZlhBQsde72LD/i7YR03V0gyIQ4cEsLOIbIZyiAht6Cjbo8i2XOnbdu2bdGsGJKjL+VxEI/E10zhoHuUl+gN2qXn6j+5cohnsl4T5Ljjyl/McN2
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Leo

Thanks for the info, and yes, I do realize there are multiple types of polymers and resins used for there various types of plastic products.  I've been doing some research in my quest for answers and it's all pretty interesting how all of the plastics get made from start to finish!

Ricky