RE: [CBQ] Re: Lower Quad Semiphore Signals

To: CB&Q Group <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Re: Lower Quad Semiphore Signals
From: HOL WAGNER <holpennywagner@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2012 12:47:08 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1328471230; bh=xYCQuhjtsoG1xwguWfkplkheLu9nSzB5lvPaQeNhMKE=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:Importance:In-Reply-To:References:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=Y9RjRDp+zr0r/8nkPLkQxazrgXLTi9WXliEbNRYRRvFeGMwy/1bJo9GU49OCRo4eMT2NhUOd7tK2bK08L3zXfJsavCuKkYtciCosaj61MQVsqYVo3Sd68KjqBoJ5VSPx
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Right, but those were both instances where the signals were installed by the junior road to guard the corssing and were owned, operated and maintained by that road.

Hol