Re: [CBQ] Re: 1954 on duty fatality at Eola

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: 1954 on duty fatality at Eola
From: "John D. Mitchell, Jr." <cbqrr47@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 10:42:35 -0800 (PST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1328208157; bh=EDhZ+Y4/U4pJSLG4PBQmODeh/aPFH4ZLnv7HaP6xrMs=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=ItveMFnPujYdWi8seyqWTrJDQQKoInXDZsNSVQloc9V+CsUB2yczHCB1H84Ylomrmtex7MsqGpP0sTcALn4JZ6lsiAJdemEYB/wimG6TWphyBWthYE9MZkjuvbu1K9xz