[CBQ] Re: U Boats/SD40's.

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: U Boats/SD40's.
From: "broken bolster" <therrboomer@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 18:39:20 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1326393563; bh=BOXkG7q2TslsoIF71ZlvlI/8Gb2C7+P8x4ecA60hY+s=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=MnozurK49ZvRpUUy7CByeyRvPj0SqjKuHmE0tkedAQs/LM+x26iOTeDliUR25K2LtXrBBjWBKN8h44H8KKbg5lakbMqIx/lVk+hCnwxLOCthR6UJl1kOEPs35KrbB2pO
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

  Another problem with the GE's was if you had an all GE consist and
  had a wheel slip dragging uphill you were likely to end up in two
  pieces due to the resulting jerk when they decided to load up
  again.  With SD40-2's you hardly felt the wheelslip and they loaded
  back up smoothly.

  Dick Haave

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com