[CBQ] Re: U Boats/SD40's.

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: U Boats/SD40's.
From: "Mitch" <soocarman79@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 01:38:17 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1326332299; bh=dJEULCKbnt4ZJ+0/OnaHoQ54JKSjHG1+XTLexqBH3GM=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=PVW9GcOQM3Qv/mU2QfWHUiophOAf673p0ujJ0vVDpcBQJt4mXRD6aqoz0oDanLspTORURROEIHhftklTEK4B+euS/379JyRUrpcUSxdzphYP72WruiCUc8CqQWiy0qKh
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
My brother was working at the Lincoln Diesel shop when the first U-boats
arrived on the property. The foreman told the holster to move them and they had
spread the rail and were all sitting on the rails. He said more than once they
would rattle themselves appart as the went down the road. He never had anything
good to say about the GE's except they were job security right from the
factory. Don't recall anything bad said about the EMD's.

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com