[CBQ] BN GP20s

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] BN GP20s
From: ANDREW KOETZ <andrewkoetz@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 19:25:02 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1326331505; bh=JLgibFgKdzucflTw4dn3LG3+SdFaviclP4/dVx3gEf4=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=rNrk9aubk4Lv+xurpzFdHAg783o0uSyyseO+UV+S+n2Kj/KaetWNmzf0oeP9IuWjhvGqoj3PEmWZuK6DRap13/HwdTPn9jtpiR4ulnJR0ddomXD8LqCZW6HbhBp2dTpJ