[CBQ] Re: Olympus Scrapped

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Olympus Scrapped
From: "icrr83" <icrr83@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2012 01:00:05 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1325811608; bh=qgzy9hTj2ktYjqe/A/EZYI7fpBCFFTzVXQi2NAbIanE=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=j9EtbNqpu9s5fNeDd4FaEmYdP0KnBJazLhvsJ2q7KWnkqbXsH+/QXaNyTCWlARZD1Q56lB9wo39vD4zSjW5MtYOq7kZL3kAxE7EctPEXs0rlmzrmuhEKW3ZUN5I+yZEB
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Please allow me to clear this up a bit..........

The car was dontated by Mid America Railcar Leasing, and Gateway had nothing to
do with the scrapping, accidental or otherwise.

The Olympus, upon further review, was found to be too far gone from the June
2002 wreck of Amtrak train 30 in Silver Spring, MD.  All four corners had
sustained damage and the car would never look exactly right in the future, no
matter how good the work.

The Silver Beaver was deemed to be an adequate replacement, and the powers that
be at IRM were given notice before the Olympus was sent to the coach yard in
the sky.

Thanks, and we are hopeful that the Silver Beaver will be welcomed at IRM with
open arms.

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com