Re: [CBQ] Re: Olympus Scrapped

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Olympus Scrapped
From: Bryan Howell <tubaman21@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 17:31:12 -0800 (PST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1325813477; bh=EEDshTDoVR8qvYcP5HYAL0debpnhxeI//KQBd5vpajA=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=hqa6H5z5wvJR4ErmarSSBrDtIDJ3pem24G127TQbYrtFv0Q00QwHbEB1LJqZPF934AzesvHR0JEEjcxB4ZBZKt8+IkKzLsJkvf+/uHAgkHA1xRWw6H6CinlhaRHkKoWF
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Thank you for the clarification and my apologies for the incorrect information.  I only passed along what was told to me.  It was not my intent to speak negatively of either Mid America Railcar Leasing or Gateway as both do great work in preserving railroad history.

Bryan J. Howell