[CBQ] Fulton, IL question

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Fulton, IL question
From: "Scott" <archives@nauer.org>
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2011 02:24:21 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1323311064; bh=6H781/NKICNnXDoMKCY+3GIUQHYP6syrZ0z3sqXuCHY=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=Ng6OYjWf6KpcyxMYp639+Soo0RyQESkywPJ2+2W2BbBbfUl9s7RhBl43BUcPZaDCzKspd3W6amZ+uGaXKg9/aWGNUatI5OwSZappmoAuzl+BL3nnrXaV6YofOvn4NPsz
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Folks,

I received the following e-mail from a friend looking for some information on
Fulton, IL.  I have placed the pictures in the files section (Fulton folder).

If anyone could help Art out with information please reply to him at
petersona@pbworld.com.

Thanks,
Scott Nauer

---
Here are the two CB&Q train shots in Fulton, IL.

I need to get a better handle on the on the CB&Q operation through Fulton, IL
(Lass to Ebner via East Clinton and Fulton).  Also, I'd found the CB&Q depot
being used for other purposes in Fulton (during 2009), but am not 1000% sure
that it still sits where it did when on an active rail line.  Would really like
to find someone who could explain the chronology of the two CB&Q routes between
Lass and Ebner, and what led to the abandonment of the route through Fulton and
whether or not the depot was moved and if so, how far it was moved from where
the CB&Q line had been.

If you've got sources at the CB&QHS or others who are knowledgeable on this,
I'd sure appreciate knowing the gory details!

Thanks much,
Art

Art Peterson
Sr. Engr'g. Mgr.