Re: [CBQ] Fulton, IL question

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Fulton, IL question
From: STEVEN HOLDING <sholding@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 19:43:53 -0800 (PST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1323315838; bh=YLVIuA+PsELeKHMGRsthIiRInjo0KuyURjQRM/zaXFk=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=rnCTcQgVg7NoqSDqkoUVq+6NoFRpcFZQ7AEEHINpcCNOTKG5wmmbQpqcHmAcheWyHgRE7AnyfYwvPKK8vtIixjrD4Cv/UHnxZZn/lOo/ELn1J4hbrXmY2fM2B1upQGJn
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Fulton to Ebner was abandon in 1960
Garden Plain to Fulton in 1962
Steve in SC