[CBQ] Re: new locomotives and cost

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: new locomotives and cost
From: "Mitch" <soocarman79@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2011 12:19:55 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1323260398; bh=KoBy5oQWRYm1Y29X1icQ3+Td/KATaa8Ls9dxQ/j+vCU=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=U8p00XkjQynJ6QXuMFf6bmAJKt5qpzzzb61bXFaLAYwUZaLS9r6Rgz5Eoo31ARDc03D5kERDxOdjFnlqfna+pQgWQrHrgs4k/VJhUxD+tTEOXf90/P6wIb0nC2uReiMy
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Bill,
Thanks for all the information from an insiders view.  It is very different
from someone on the outside.
Mitch

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com