[CBQ] Re: new locomotives and cost

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: new locomotives and cost
From: William Barber <clipperw@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 09:08:48 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1323184137; bh=UCNIXUqEKyBJjsWUWFBN1clp89NajrXcYK3cM12jhgw=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:In-Reply-To:To:References:Message-Id:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=k59eIdC398iIV5eKX3YljR5Vl7nRDXnn461IzuVBWfoNDmuwXj8VqJbyKVBqiogDPkue6P8V7dLflNt0zgTthoyJ85PhLoa2bZ0m91/owd1H2uo5wVdxZw8KD9E32bH0
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Archie,

While my earliest responsibilities with the BN date from 1971, most of my early days were in the service area and were intermittent at that. I did not take on sales responsibility until 1983 and continued in that capacity until 1996. I can't recall the name of the VP Purchasing in 1983, but later, it was Norm Doerr who started his career on the NP.

Bill Barber
Gravois Mills, MO