RE: [CBQ] Stock Cars on the C&I

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Stock Cars on the C&I
From: Dustin <dholschuh@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 15:41:32 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1322430100; bh=JTyKGQHubmff66n1XhaXSkpeDbjFO6DO+bBw0WS1jrg=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-Received:content-class:Importance:X-Priority:To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=f+WlrdSiv+3kuPFl05K3dkZm+4JFRTJHn+aULHhpP7MqXGr7jdYS5BFpJup7r9WgDULLePeR1N8/tNoDcHytoeWMeviYsFiDWXF4iyOYcx8NJUD2kG1kFtJXxTWB+0LS
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Leo,
Here's a question for you that'll make think back . When you worked the rock falls branch or the denrock to Mendota branch. Did you ever s/o or p/u stock in any of the towns ? Or ever have stock cars in the lineup ?

Dustin Holschuh
Rock falls ,Illinois