[CBQ] Re: CBQ Attachments now allowed

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: CBQ Attachments now allowed
From: Tim O'Connor <timboconnor@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 10:48:17 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1322236102; bh=eD58gpT/2a5Sk+Xt1X8CEl999wbfoSDsnugzge2xiKM=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Mailer:To:In-Reply-To:References:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=nj567VYDFXDBlb7tj/f+/aF4tGoT04eyC4hAEXHtrhjXwtP6RfBP3NpvPp2LKBvFowUxvGJ5Lj5xhXOoA8rlRtahqCMDovEV4SPmA83MsAreeqmgwdSY+n7HbRp2USqG
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Jonathan, "attachments" are actually stored on the Yahoo site:

Think of it as a Photos folder with the name "attachments" that
anyone can add to, but only the list owner or moderators can remove
from. It has nothing to do with "hijacked" accounts, which is the
result of people allowing others to get hold of their passwords.

It also does not affect or prevent anyone from uploading photos or
documents to their own folders in the Photos or Files sections.

Tim O'Connor

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com