[CBQ] Re: CBQ Attachments now allowed

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: CBQ Attachments now allowed
From: "Jonathan Harris" <jonathanharris@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 13:58:24 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1322229506; bh=3mzgBHlqM2kFzufseWEhiEI5aVz9ICUfTD9c+BxRMSk=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=JNOh9gXBmFszIRKhc2mVQSq+51vA7haLNAWrBk9Hykxewbm+ZpAFYwMoP380M79W1xkIZukRXvAKg6kuPAhf2QHFClF1uwjHtBJl+f8yjV1MAs99SQgvh4XhNWzZYSlw
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Bob, I've seen evidence of hijacked accounts and spam in these Yahoo! groups
recently.

I hope people's use this new ability to include attachments will not lead to
fewer photos, files, etc., being uploaded and archived at the group site.
Having all the info we share in our "Photos" and "Files" sections stored
together, safe and selectively downloadable, is a great convenience I'd hate us
to lose.

Jonathan

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com