[CBQ] HO scale model need

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] HO scale model need
From: "smokyjoe66" <js08ws62@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2011 18:59:54 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1320519623; bh=x4S7BUa+GU2TSnhmnfE9ZMf/iedZyzNyrsSk2gbydm4=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=jlJ553GweKFWcTBN0tFwKkypp9CBupHB8sD960f5LxneCU1RIjKhD5feP3pEXGhUdz5Bm8xFPYDLNjynjrGNpAFjClPgEnYcKKLTNrkmHMH2xeAtmoldU/pmUrCWIGYQ
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I know this is off subject of the prototype but a good many in this group seem
to  dabble in model railroading also so I'd like to throw this out there. If I
don't ask, the answer is always no.

Heresy to some, but I need one pair of HO freight trucks whose wheels have deep
flanges. I need one side to conduct electricity via NS wheels to the interior
of the car and the other side to be insulated or plastic. Individual wheel sets
meeting this criteria would also be okay.

I have an IHC ore car whose RP 25 contour wheels simply do not like Shinohara
turnouts. They want to take the diverging route every time. All other models
negotiate the switches just fine.

I am willing to pay reasonable price and postage.

Thanks,
John A. Swearingen
Brookfield, Missouri

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com