Re: [CBQ] Re: Bridge markers

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Bridge markers
From: Michael Matalis <mmatalis@sprynet.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 15:07:29 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1317672452; bh=cJ1Z0ZfzD0ZfuTENQHAFUNE9xaqMpqunD+9wKEvl+Rg=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-Id:To:In-Reply-To:References:X-Mailer:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=gIy2TR48Mydb80ixe64SCM0mm3LeazwmHthbRBn4bvO78rVX7CtV1+JGdb41GAXQ3f85S0AXWgwblkxaWiMm9VO0CXCukjICtY7JCxirEuHPWWRAAXrrORoQFLfmrBmw
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Actually the decimal point is still there, it's just that in my
ignorance I didn't know what to make of it.  I knew that I knew that I
was around mp 24 but there weren't any circuit boxes nearby to nail it
down closer.  Here's a photo of the marker:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/prairierailfan/6208415476/in/set-72157627809850798

Thank you kindly,

Michael Matalis
Downers Grove IL

You can see my railroad photography blog at
http://www.chasingheavymetal.com/blog/
You can see my photos and my ugly mug at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/prairierailfan/sets/

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com