Re: [CBQ] Yard operations report List

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Yard operations report List
From: STEVEN HOLDING <sholding@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 07:23:13 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1317046996; bh=ie+nAi1/mHpLUylCc80mEXmuu//ViW9WsLrtugvOFUY=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=jU9sKBn2gHDcGyQpz7iXBOInC/fCcvH6kzCdifQCoDflYj2/w5LnpDLsrKbySiq4hW+X9iw6h4oeJsLxfJJEU15hk5C0trY4zHeEsy16OqcACvL8k/oGMwrdGkcjv5UI
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Rupert
I have two notebooks full of pages of blank forms in page protectors I have
been
collecting over the years in an effort to preserve the paperwork needed for
Rail
operations (course that form is not in the collection)  And every once in a
while another shows up.  Like the recent E-Bay listing of a Government meal
ticket from the CZ.
I just have not talked with Dave about visiting him and getting them scanned
for
the society.  I have not found a stationery catalog issued by the CB&Q either.

There is a history in the forms them selves as some of the filled out forms
provide a look at like station activities(all written up ready for publication)
and certain operational activities(again all written up and ready)  I have
found
some forms that are specific to just one passenger train (CZ) or were used on
only in certain areas (Suburban vis Aurora-Denver or Aurora-St. Paul)
Steve in SC