[CBQ] Re: Freight Car Rosters

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Freight Car Rosters
From: "graywolfs2" <graywolfs02@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 23:45:48 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1316994351; bh=OuhVTXksfCZ3CGFS4Yqsqae8kU2oiXKSVaUFbe6uZSY=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=RmPcxnKRZLiQUvDj7wfwRtc/DvW5t+1UvawpXLqvcp8zRhVUBiCI6RzDBNvZjLskQjMKXri20vtXIeQjdfI9Atq9gdNYlGAKW+RQ+Stsgq0bhfJYQ79o3oxL6NSKOAeK
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hi Mark,

Welcome to the list!

Your best bet would be to find an ORER for the year/years you are looking to
model.

The ORER is the "Original Railroad (Railway) Equipment Register.

It will list all the cars for your railroad (C&S) by type (AAR car type ie:
XM=boxcar LO=hopper etc).

Along with the numbering group for each classification.

You should be able to find an ORER in the years you are modeling at a local RR
flea market, on Ebay, or at a Historical Society Meet.....insert shameless plug
for the BRHS here.......

I hope this helps and keep your questions coming....there should be SOMEBODY
here that can find you an answer.

Greg
Minnesota

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com