[CBQ] Re: InterMountain Cylindrical Covered Hopper

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: InterMountain Cylindrical Covered Hopper
From: "sirenwerks" <bbmrrer@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 02:47:20 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1316400445; bh=vS29gTf+SmhbW0KI21tOE6nyPEWlB/Lus6dHNenJwcA=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=CeMpHx8XyOIGdcohFf8xc/+lFeG6LbKPbjP0yIlfa+SBBaoNL0/E05EPw+Xxh7wiBMjsjbGyTEp5hSMh061PmG/aiaTGi0Pd1IoEqX4kilvApMg7+dT6JCCrUO29YmXP
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Greg,

Thanks! It definitely did help. I knew there were a few other older cylindrical
hoppers in N and did some more research. While the Intermountain car's well
printed and a nice molding, Bowser actually produces a 3 bay, 6 hatch car and
has it in Burlington paint on their site. I'm not sure if it's still available,
but I'd rather spend time finding the right car or painting an undec than
buying the wrong car.

Cheers and thanks again for the info,

Bryan B.
Ellicott City MD