RE: [CBQ] Truck numbers

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Truck numbers
From: "Scott Myers" <Scott.Myers@kbr.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 13:43:59 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1315183933; bh=3+/nddtS/9G26zRJVvlpGJ+76gYgynADEbQiPQ5JFKk=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:Received:Received:Received:DKIM-Signature:Received:Received:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-MimeOLE:Content-class:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:X-MS-Has-Attach:X-MS-TNEF-Correlator:Thread-Topic:Thread-Index:References:To:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-KBRstamp:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Marked-Not-Spam:X-eGroups-Approved-By:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=oDuRBpDiVmm3AOmch0O4Gk46bAHzh13CazvzkxXAXxgv8TtvuKp5/8cgR0xLyDah4k9Dy/QsQjy8M3e3gY8HkcoFQDuEIPgdnlIs4Uq8n1shA6F2vI+QlA9atrOPr0O9
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1315183932; bh=bewf4QXbWlmMztdyTndasgIBjxONrSg4P1ND6EAqu44=; h=Received:Received:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-MimeOLE:Content-class:MIME-Version:Date:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:X-MS-Has-Attach:X-MS-TNEF-Correlator:Thread-Topic:Thread-Index:References:To:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-KBRstamp:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:Subject:X-Yahoo-Group-Post:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-YGroups-SubInfo:Sender:X-Yahoo-Marked-Not-Spam:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-eGroups-Approved-By:X-eGroups-Auth; b=rxrlq3tIq2LQClAuK142EBmnhBp1jShfUQ7oZWmfrT4RA5n6+lXQHVotpleXwM3fLWXz7lz9o8GS5PQWbB5WidoJMkCV/4g5bnh89LzpVPaxVUNqm63ymdvPKz8JrVkj