RE: [CBQ] Truck numbers

To: CB&Q Group <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Truck numbers
From: HOL WAGNER <holpennywagner@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 06:47:51 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1314881316; bh=yINAUlKkgnuv2JcLVjKkRlml2LlZjac7yfpbmCatd80=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:Importance:In-Reply-To:References:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=tEQQ+HYTnT70joAHU5+Z438tCG96ulmbgOEQh1WxKdbVSa4l7lFLxD1SJJMKxtwUSYwmI1l3wxSx1AWW3B0zE9rzyJPCfOW7W3dwC2ipUSMfpJg5ApHzZAtZ7vnoPF7E
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
OK, since there appears to be a reasonable level of itnerest, I'll dig out what
I had completed (and this was in the era before computerized layout; it's an
old-fashioned paste-up) and see if I can get the first half ready to go.  I t
will be of least interest to most, as it covers the earlier trucks and goes
only up to about the WWII era, IIRC.

Hol