[CBQ] RE: John Christy Dowell

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] RE: John Christy Dowell
From: "Dave Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 22:26:58 -0400
Cc: "Kathy Duffy" <duffykathy0218@att.net>
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1314930420; bh=2KyukN2jPLdLL6E9IkHkotCenXClG/n3GLqlHNm/PnU=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-Received:To:Cc:Message-ID:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:In-Reply-To:Importance:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=od/UN5ShBagf7B8H8Fc5fTir4U1jeMfhjK1uSNgbBRLiF4Vgsq3/lVFGCgiCVtEg3OMY8ZrM2dlBMIUSyNeHi+UhWOKs42DYCW6uOLX3vuyzTAIEhoEXbC6wqCOWJ4AK
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hi Kathy,

I've forwarded your email on to our online Yahoo group to see if anyone
there might be of some assistance.

To our knowledge no CB&Q personnel files were kept after the BN merger in
1970.  Some of our members could possibly assist you with general location
photos in and around Ottumwa, but I'll let you know, photos that old are not
very common.

If your Great Grandfather was a member of one of the railroad unions, they
may have information for you.

Best of luck!!

Dave Lotz
BRHS