Re: [CBQ] Help finding the history of FW&D engine 31

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Help finding the history of FW&D engine 31
From: Chris Kay <chris.a.kay@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 07:03:58 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1313499867; bh=9ZYXFGdVJvsMjHfn6ek1t4RZueQqXfbfbRWUW5yNdKo=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:In-Reply-To:To:References:Message-Id:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=JyGLcTUeKSYxZOU3qlTRA62+1QvF0LpDIBFeO44IrUoEJfbELqjevshsvOEvhNFHY0xwW3HGPzHZ4+77VVNuk5D9O9MKsFdbYRwdUjkKuvNMl88Ee67aHatbGOyKVUcl
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Sorry, the inline pictures don't seem to work.  Here's the picture as an
attachment.  Hopefully this works.

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com