Re: [CBQ] Re: CB&Q sign

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: CB&Q sign
From: STEVEN HOLDING <sholding@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 20:12:16 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1313464346; bh=59gxkjyRQSpnoywnpUvGCXZkztt+0d44ctnk3gmbK3c=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=Sgt9JxWiQBjPHr0TeTDdCn73EJPXDcV4Nl2TM68yJyub1/YjAeV86hl+Mc0ylyQW76+3sEsBBP75HJEa6FS/wvw6EqbAipIiU0t8et5+IDGSkuZDo0t61GEyCVWrUH3l
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I picked up one like it off the scrap pile in Montgomery back in the late 60's
but it was 1/16" steel I think off an auto rack.
I gave it to IRM as was too big and heavy.  This one looks to be fiberglass.
Steve in SC