Re: [CBQ] Something old

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Something old
From: STEVEN HOLDING <sholding@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2011 20:09:54 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1312686596; bh=JbQzMnGnRfW29YuFclGx0UqYSfTZDqtj9W224iKJ6yc=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=hPVda77/IzkpDFEcjHNGRIcZo7W49twBvrU/yH3P68hyme9Z/jznasFTB3JCwiu2gna4YDQEBM5saPjXBTHaYDEVI0IPEEdkoGBNfmb0woFlL/We62wodsAc1VCHjPcQ
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Rupert
Thanks for the heads up.  I have been collecting articles for a number of years
after finding the first articles on the Aurora Elevation.  Trouble is they are
all in remote storage.   Except those you have been sending my way recently.

Another good source is old books.  Some even have the forms and reinforcement
for the elevations both at Aurora and Chicago.
If you go through all the 1922 Magazines you sent last is a neat article on the
temporary suburban depot for commuters at what is now CUS.  Just takes time
Steve in SC